Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Manager Profile: Angie

Tell us, what you do you like most about BR?

I love working for Boobies Rock because I am able to meet so many different people and hear their stories  about how breast cancer has touched their lives.  As Boobies Rock Girls we are able to put a light hearted twist on a serious issue and raise awareness and money each weekend for deserving cancer patients.


Would you recommend others to become BR promotional models?  Why?



I would definitely recommend others to become a BR model because it will allow you to combine charity, having a great time and earning a living into one gig.  The majority of people we encounter are receptive, excited and appreciative of what we do.  


Do you feel like you are making a difference in the lives of others?  

I feel that I am raising awareness about an important issue with every person I speak to as a BR model.  If nothing else it puts the issue in their minds in a fun and memorable way.  After all, it isn't everyday that two girls approach you at a football tailgate or in a bar wearing Boobies Rock T-shirts. 

Share your favorite moment with BR so far.


My favorite moment while working with BR so far is when a large group of tailgaters at the University of Georgia purchased at least one item each and were chanting Boobies Rock and wanted to take a ton of pictures with us.  The united attitude and spirit of the entire group was encouraging and a lot of fun to be a part of.


Doing what I do best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment